Thursday, May 28

Things I Love About Durham

  1. The 'rents.
  2. Grey Stone.
  3. The man who does story time at the Northern Durham Library. I think he's a little crazy, but my kids have a BLAST!
  4. TWO Harris Teeters. Oh my.
  5. Southpoint Mall. And the "inside park", which is just about the only part of the mall I get to see with the kids around. Well, that and the food court. :)
  6. The fact that I don't hold the responsibility for keeping this house clean. I clean up, yes, but I don't have to worry about dusting or cleaning bathrooms...ahhh.
  7. Knowing I am so much closer to the places where I really grew up. Oh, the days when I was free and could be lazy without feeling so guilty about it!
  8. Driving by our old house and thinking, That poor man just can not keep up with his yard the way Chris could!
  9. Dunkin' Donuts. I know there's one in Fayetteville, but I don't think I could find it to save my life!
  10. The proximity of #9 to #5. :D
  11. Being home.

No comments: