Monday, July 6

Not Me! Monday-almost-Tuesday



You know the drill. MckMama has a blog carnival. I write. Here goes.

First off, I would like to say that I am not in the least bit disappointed that MckMama selected a new Not Me! Monday button that no longer matches my blog colors. I did not briefly mention my love for the old button in this post. Because really, who cares if the buttons I post to my blog match the template colors? I am not considering copying the html code from the old button and continuing to use it in rebellion. Not me...

My husband and I did not each spend about 20 minutes last night searching our house for our beloved stool that is supposed to live in our bedroom. Said stool could have potentially been used for perching upon while washing our handful of very dirty children in our oversized master bathtub. But the two of us did not spend a good chunk of the evening looking for the silly thing...and we certainly did not find it in a very conspicuous place like the middle of our kitchen.

I did not freak out at a rest stop on our way home from Durham because I thought my dear husband had gotten out of the van without putting it in park. I did not yell and nearly jump out of the car only to realize that it was the Jeep beside us moving and that we were perfectly safe. I would never do such a thing.

I did not begrudge my children one bit for deciding they wanted the same thing for lunch that hubby and I did. In fact, sharing food among the five of us is never a problem because I would never be caught with only one can (yes, can) of tomato soup and only enough cheese to make two grilled cheese sandwiches. I'm on top of my stockpile like that.

So...what are you proud to admit you didn't do this week?

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I am totally with you on the matching issue; the orange one looked much better. I posted what I didn't do on Jen's blog, I don't think I can stand to repeat it! And by the way, I didn't laugh when I reread it.