Saturday, June 13

And finally it ends (the vacation, that is)

The final day of our trip, we visited The Biltmore House. Chris had never been, which I just thought was a travesty, and I barely remember going my 8th grade year of elementary school. It was large, and beautiful, and very...opulent. "They" don't allow you to take pictures inside the house, so we're at a loss there. But, I do have some very nice pictures of some of the beautiful flowers in their expansive gardens. We enjoyed ourselves immensely walking around with our little audio tour headsets. Of course, everyone we saw was also walking around with the dorky-looking things on too, so it was okay. Once it was over and we were exhausted, we headed home. And after we retrieved our younglings from the grandparents, we headed home...for real. :)
Enjoy the flowers (and the postcard-worthy shot I snagged of the House itself)!




No comments: