Tuesday, June 30

You have not 'cause you eat not.

The title is a great example of my husband's vast...wisdom. :)

My husband is not a pig by any means, but he does enjoy his food...and his snacks...and sometimes the snacks of those around him. Apparently my children are picking up on this, as Sara Beth (in her most serious 3-year-old voice) warned me today while we were loading the car at Harris Teeter:

Mama, when we get home we hafta keep the fruit nuggets a srecret so Daddy won't eat 'em all.

Fruit nuggets, by the way, are a bit hard to describe...they look almost like Chicklets (remember those???) except they're chewy and made from organic fruit and fruit juice. So not quite fruit snacks but not quite fruit either. The strawberry ones are yummy, if I do say so myself!

And for reference, I only ate the one my son offered me. :D

1 comment:

Chris said...

I resemble that remark...but I would not eat their food (not much of it, at least).
Signed,
I am the dad