Tuesday, June 2

Things I Love About Hope Mills

Since I don't actually live in Durham anymore and I am by no means unhappy living here, I think Hope Mills deserves its own list! See Durham's list here.

  1. Our house. It's pretty awesome.
  2. Green Springs...and the music we sing there!
  3. Produce that comes from people who actually grow it!
  4. At least there's ONE Harris Teeter!
  5. Big T's shaved ice. I just wish my favorite flavor wasn't bright red so I didn't look like a total goofball after eating it and turning all the surfaces near my mouth that same shade!
  6. Krispy Kreme. I know where this one is...I just can't go there after dark!
  7. The Splash Pad!
  8. Our pediatrician. Yeah that one's weird, but I really do like her.
  9. Feeling like we're actually making our own life in a new town.
  10. Being home...in a different place. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

It's not weird to love your pediatrician =) I totally get that!

I am the mom said...

Only moms...

She's just so calm and patient and she listens so well...ahhh. She actually treats me like I know something about my kids, which is a really big deal! When I thought Adam had strep, she was swabbing his throat before I even finished telling her why. :)